This is a Youth Short Sleeve T-Shirt with our original design "Oiran Bowling". Oiran (花魁) was a woman who was one of the highest class of courtesan in Japanese history. The oiran is well known for exclusively entertaining the man or people with their ability such as versed in the traditional arts of singing, classical dance, and music. She entertains people with her beautiful bowling skill!
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 32 singles
- Relaxed unisex fit
- Side-seamed construction
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, Guatemala, or Honduras