This illustration shows a frog on top of a bowling ball and a boy ninja on top of it. He is a descendant of a ninja family that has lived in Japan for generations, and has a history of supporting the politicians of his time with his ninjutsu. I hope you get your hands on a T-shirt with such an illustration on it!
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 32 singles
- Relaxed unisex fit
- Side-seamed construction
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras