This is a Unisex Long Sleeve Tee with our original design "Kunoichi Bowling". Do you know what to call a female Ninja? It's called Kunoichi. She is in the same school as Ninja Bowler, and she spends her days in bowling training with the Ninja after their mission.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
- 32 singles
- Regular fit
- Side-seamed construction
- Crew neck
- Cover-stitched collar
- 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US