This is a long-sleeved t-shirt with a large illustration of a beautiful Japanese ukiyoe-like painting on the front. This illustration is also called "Bijinga" because it depicts a beautiful woman, and is very popular among people who love Japan.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
- 32 singles
- Regular fit
- Side-seamed construction
- Crew neck
- Cover-stitched collar
- 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US