This hoodie has a beautiful illustration of a therianthrope girl printed on the front, drawn by our exclusive illustrator. The image shows a therianthrope girl using a bowling ball to fight an evil organization.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua