This is a skater skirt with Japanese style coloring. It is a skater skirt, but of course it can also be used for bowling. The vivid purple color is also a traditional Japanese color called "Fuji-iro" in Japan.
The soft fabric and flared cut of this skater skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe. The flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|