This is a Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt with our original design "Kunoichi Bowling". Do you know what to call a female Ninja? It's called Kunoichi. She is in the same school as Ninja Bowler, and she spends her days in bowling training with the Ninja after their mission.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping