Have you ever been to a conveyor belt sushi restaurant? This t-shirt is based on the conveyor belt in the restaurant. The lane itself is not in the game SUPER BOWLING, so this is a SUPER BOWLING STORE original design. The conveyor belt with bowling flowing through it instead of sushi is very interesting!
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua