This is a children's T-shirt with an image of a Japanese Kabuki stage. The background is based on the image of a stage draw curtain called "Joushikimaku".
Also, around the illustration of the bowling ball and pins, kanji characters such as "超十柱戯" (Super Bowling), "全集中" (Full Concentration), and "投球魂" (throwing spirit) are written as Senja-fuda (slips of paper posted on shrine pillars by pilgrims).
Get a t-shirt for your kids that has it all—colorful design that looks great, and a fit that allows the kiddos to participate in all of their favorite activities and be comfy the whole time. The ultimate kids tee.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Chest (inches)||20 ½||21 ¼||22||22 ⅞||23 ⅝||24 ¾||26|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||22 ¼||23 ⅝||24 ⅜||25 ¼||26||27 ⅛|
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
|A||11 ⅝||12||12 ⅜||12 ¾||13 ¼||13 ¾||14 ⅜|
|B||15 ¾||16 ⅛||16 ½||16 ⅞||17 ⅜||17 ¾||18 ⅛|
|C||4 ⅜||4 ½||4 ¾||4 ⅞||5 ⅛||5 ¼||5 ½|