This is a iPhone Case with our original illustration "Retrofuturism in Japanese Bowling" on the front. Retrofuturism is a movement in the creative arts showing the influence of depictions of the future produced in an earlier era. Characterized by a blend of old-fashioned "retro styles" with futuristic technology and the bowling.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid polycarbonate back
- Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Easy to take on and off
- Wireless charging compatible
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China