This is an iPhone case printed with "Bijinga", a modern depiction of Japanese Ukiyoe woodblock prints. It's a wonderful illustration of a beautiful woman bowling in a traditional Japanese kimono!
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid polycarbonate back
- Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Easy to take on and off
- Wireless charging compatible
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China
⚠️WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.