This is a Eco Tote Bag with our original illustration "Retrofuturism in Japanese Bowling" on the front. Retrofuturism is a movement in the creative arts showing the influence of depictions of the future produced in an earlier era. Characterized by a blend of old-fashioned "retro styles" with futuristic technology and the bowling.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
- Blank product components sourced from Vietnam