This is an Eco Tote Bag with our original design "Jiangshi Bowling". This Jiangshi is a Chinese hopping vampire bowler. Originally in China, it is said that if a person dies and is placed in a room before burial, it will suddenly start moving at night and scare people. It seems that he used to like bowling.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
- Blank product components sourced from Vietnam