This is an Eco Tote Bag original design with the Japanese writing "Bowling Akabeko". Akabeko is a red cow, a traditional toy from the Aizu region in Japan. Akabeko is very popular as a charm to ward off sickness. Especially this Akabeko feels lucky with the "Golden Bowling Ball".
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
- Blank product components sourced from Vietnam