This tank top shows a ball being struck by a pin on the front and "超十柱戯 (meaning SUPER BOWLING)" printed in large letters on the back. The colors are monotone and simple, but the pictures and letters are large and eye-catching. The ink painting is done in Japan using a unique Japanese technique called "Sumi-e".
This tank top has everything you could possibly need – vibrant colors, soft material, and a relaxed fit that will make you look fabulous!
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
- Comfortable, stretchy material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||32 ⅜||34 ⅝||37||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½|
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.
|A||18 ⅛||19 ¼||20 ½||22||23 ⅝||25 ¼|
|B||26 ¾||27 ½||28 ⅜||29 ½||30 ¾||31 ⅞|