Here comes bowling on the big wave of Japan's oceans!
The mountain seen behind the big wave is the tallest mountain in Japan, Mt. Fuji. This set of big waves and Mt. Fuji was illustrated in a modern arrangement inspired by ukiyoe woodblock prints.
The words "超十柱戯" mean "SUPER BOWLING".
I want everyone in the world to wear this super cool T-shirt designed in Japan!
Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Regular fit
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|
This size guide shows body measurements. We suggest ordering a size down when your measurements are between sizes.
|A||15 ⅜||16 ⅞||18 ½||20 ⅞||23 ¼||25 ⅝|
|B||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼||31 ⅛||31 ⅞|
|C||8 ⅝||9||9 ½||9 ⅞||10 ¼||10 ⅝|
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re custom-made by hand.