This is a 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt with our original character "Samurai Bowling". Samurai fans must check! A popular Japanese history character has arrived with elegant armor, a sharp sword, and a cool design. It is rumored that the two horns on his helmet are hunted from a demon. He is also a bowling lover.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
- Fine knit jersey
- 30 singles
- ¾ sleeves
- Contrast raglan sleeve
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Blank product sourced from Mexico