This is a 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt with our original design "Sailor Bowler". The sailor means uniform for girls in Japanese schools. Maybe some of you have seen it in Japanese anime. She likes to battle whenever she finds time.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
- Fine knit jersey
- 30 singles
- ¾ sleeves
- Contrast raglan sleeve
- Unhemmed bottom
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Blank product sourced from Mexico