This is a 3/4 sleeve raglan shirt original design with the Japanese writing "Bowling Akabeko". Akabeko is a red cow, a traditional toy from the Aizu region in Japan. Akabeko is very popular as a charm to ward off sickness. Especially this Akabeko feels lucky with the "Golden Bowling Ball".
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
This product is not a mass-produced product that puts a burden on the global environment, but an environmentally friendly product that is produced per order. It is designed in Japan and manufactured and shipped in Europe or North America.
- All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
- Fine knit jersey
- 30 singles
- ¾ sleeves
- Contrast raglan sleeve
- Unhemmed bottom
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tear away label
- Blank product sourced from Mexico