Our products can be shipped all over the world.
Which countries apply to which SUPER BOWLING STORE shipping regions?
Currently, SUPER BOWLING STORE has 6 separate shipping regions. Each shipping region has its own rates and destinations they apply to.
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
- AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as SUPER BOWLING STORE doesn't ship to these destinations.
The above lists of countries may change periodically.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to Covid-19, our fulfillment times will be longer than usual for some product categories. The entire industry is grappling with challenges and we're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
We ship Worldwide! Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your item(s) to be made before shipment. After your item(s) have been processed, you will receive a tracking code and approximate shipping times are as follows:
- United States: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment)
- Canada: Avg. 7 - 10 business days (after fulfillment)
- United Kingdom: Avg. 7 - 14 business days (after fulfillment)
- Australia: Avg. 14 - 20 business days (after fulfillment)
- Rest of the world: Avg. 15 - 25 business days (after fulfillment)
How much does shipping cost?
All orders are subject to shipping charges. Our shipping costs are typically very low and are calculated by three main factors:
- The total weight of your order.
- Where your order is being sent to.
- How quickly you want to receive your order (i.e. standard or expedited).
To find out exactly how much shipping might cost you, add a product to your cart and start the checkout process. Enter your shipping address and a rate will be calculated for you. You can then decide if you want to continue checking out.