Approximate time to receive the goods
Due to Covid-19, our fulfillment times will be longer than usual for some product categories. The entire industry is grappling with challenges and we're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
We ship Worldwide! Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your item(s) to be made before shipment. After your item(s) have been processed, you will receive a tracking code and approximate shipping times are as follows:
- United States: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment)
- Canada: Avg. 7 - 10 business days (after fulfillment)
- United Kingdom: Avg. 7 - 14 business days (after fulfillment)
- Australia: Avg. 14 - 20 business days (after fulfillment)
- Rest of the world: Avg. 15 - 25 business days (after fulfillment)
Except for a few items, but if you have an address, we'll ship there - regardless of where you are in the world!
All orders are subject to shipping charges. Our shipping costs are typically very low and are calculated by three main factors:
- The total weight of your order.
- Where your order is being sent to.
- How quickly you want to receive your order (i.e. standard or expedited).
To find out exactly how much shipping might cost you, add a product to your cart and start the checkout process. Enter your shipping address and a rate will be calculated for you. You can then decide if you want to continue checking out.
Taxes and Customs Fees
Our products are shipped from Europe or the United States. International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We are not responsible for customs duties and import tariffs.
Please contact your local customs office for information on customs duties and import tariffs.
For U.S. Customers
Most parcels with a declared value of less than USD$2000 will be settled free of charge.
For Canadian Customers
For orders over CAD$20, you will need to pay the applicable customs duties and GST. For more information, please visit the Canada Customs website.
For EU Customers
EU Directives calculates the total value of an order as a combination of the price of the product and the shipping costs.
- For orders with a total value of 22 Euros or less: Both taxes and import duties are waived.
- For orders with a total value between 22 and 150 Euros : The buyer is responsible for paying the sales tax on the total value.
- For orders with a total value greater than 150 Euros : The purchaser is responsible for paying both sales tax and import tax on the total amount.
Additional information on importing goods:
For UK Customers
For more information, please click here.
For Australian Customers
orders under $1000 AUD are considered "low value imports" by Australian Customs; as of July 1, 2018, duty may apply to goods imported from overseas by Australian consumers. For more information, please visit the Australian Customs website.